The BOSS Careers
The BOSS Employment Opportunites
The fastest growing home improvement company in D/FW is seeking professionals to join our team.
The BOSS has been named to the Inc. 5000 and SMU Cox 100 lists of fastest growing companies and we are looking for sales pros and support professionals that can deliver to the high standards our company is founded on.
Are you a career focused individual that can answer yes to the following questions? If so we would like to speak with you.
- I am passionate about serving customers needs
- I am motivated and a self-starter
- I have a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- I have at least 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, flooring, home improvement or construction industries
We have immediate needs for:
Pro Service Associate
Reports to Sales Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday and every other Saturday
Job responsibilities will include:
- Greet and Assist Customers with purchases
- Maintain merchandising displays
- Maintain sample room; keep samples maintained and cataloged
- Monitor store to ensure everything is in safe, working order
- Perform routine inventory counts
- Submit orders by referring to shelf price
- Provide feedback to management on what customers are looking for, what they want/need, etc…
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Confidently SELL products
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the company handbook
- Opening/closing, cash, etc..
- Energetic, Dependable, Honest and a Can-Do attitude are a must
- Committed to providing superior service
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of common business applications, such as web browsers, Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- 2+ Years in Retail Sales preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Pass drug/background check
The BOSS offers a Career - not just a job
- Full-time Salaried position (salary Depending on Experience)
- Health Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Bonus Program
- Company Lunches
- Paid Time off Plan
- Paid Company Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and continued career growth
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a growing company then please fill out the form and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.