The BOSS Careers
The BOSS Employment Opportunites
The fastest growing home improvement company in D/FW is seeking professionals to join our team.
The BOSS has been named to the Inc. 5000 and SMU Cox 100 lists of fastest growing companies and we are looking for sales pros and support professionals that can deliver to the high standards our company Is founded on.
Are you a career focused individual that can answer yes to the following questions? If so we would like to speak with you.
- I am passionate about serving customers needs
- I am motivated and a self-starter
- I have a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- I have at least 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, flooring, home improvement or construction industries
We have immediate needs for:
Pro Sales Consultant
- Confidently SELL products
- Driving Sales and building your book of business
- Professionally represent The BOSS at all times
- Generate business through prospecting and networking
- Provide feedback to management on what customers are looking for, what they want/need, etc…
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly goals.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Confidently SELL products
- Any and all activities involved with receiving, storing, loading and/or shipping products
- Maximize efficiency within current space
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure all materials are properly received
- Ensure customer orders are pulled and loaded professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ensure current policies are being followed and develop new operational procedures and policies to continue to ensure efficient and effective daily operations.
- Work directly with Operations Manager
- Make recommendations to improve warehouse layout, workflow, and operating costs.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus but not mandatory
Key Qualifications Include:
- At least 5 years experience
- Good communication skills to communicate with employees, customers, and management team
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills to evaluate and respond to issues
- Must possess problem solving skills to manage and utilize warehouse space and personnel efficiently
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Supervise associates in Shipping and Receiving;
- Self-motivated and able to work quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience operating forklift; must be certified and able to train staff on equipment and continue to develop safety procedures
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull and push 25-50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally;
- Must be experienced in Material Handling, Warehouse Storage, FIFO (First In First Out), and Inventory
Counter Sales Associates
Job responsibilities will include:
- Greet every customer that walks through the door
- Confidently Sell products
- Process orders
- Receive supplies via receiving logs
- Ensure all supplies are fully stocked, clean and forward facing
- Perform rolling inventory counts on supplies
- Monitor/Maintain samples
- Ensure price tags are in place on every single sample
- Provide feedback to management on customers needs
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the company handbook
The BOSS offers a Career - not just a job
- Full-time Salaried position (salary Depending on Experience)
- Bonus Program
- Paid Time off Plan
- Paid Company Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and continued career growth
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a growing company then please fill out the form and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.